Unable to create true reform from within, former Head of ABC TV calls for new government mechanisms to ensure ABC accountability to fundamental cultural policy.
Cleverman was commissioned by the ABC, and produced by Goalpost Pictures in a co-production with NZ company Pukeko Pictures with SundanceTV and Red Arrow International as international partners. Agency funding partners are Screen Australia, Screen NSW with a NZ Screen Production Grant. It has been broadcast on BBC3.
This content is only available to members of screenhub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to screenhub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the screen sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian screen community today