In this excerpt from her longer article, studio and creative director Lucy Morris details the emotional cost of launching Starcolt's debut game, Best Friend Forever.
The following is an excerpt from Lucy Morris' Medium article, Launch Day: The emotional cost of releasing a game, excerpted and republished with permission. Morris is the studio and creative director for Starcolt, the studio behind the August release, Best Friend Forever. The full article is linked at the bottom of this piece.
This content is only available to members of screenhub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to screenhub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the screen sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian screen community today