The interactive medium can engage players in profound questions about grief, mortality, and what it means to move on.
Videogames are one of the most popular forms of entertainment in the world. From Nintendo classics, to the pandemic popularity of online multiplayer game Among Us, to military first-person shooters like the Call of Duty franchise, the medium seems to have something to offer everyone.
This content is only available to members of screenhub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to screenhub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the screen sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian screen community today