The games studio founder shares a decade of insight into scaling up, staying sustainable, and why you should ask if your game would make a good rollercoaster.
In 2021, Adelaide-based game development studio Mighty Kingdom turned ten. It's an achievement in its own right – but particularly notable in an industry as notoriously volatile as game development. In celebration of a decade in the business, Screenhub sat down with co-founder and CEO Philip Mayes to talk about the studio's journey from a two-man app startup, to the a publicly traded Australian-owned games studio with over ninety employees.
This content is only available to members of screenhub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to screenhub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the screen sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian screen community today