Lynette Wallworth, new technology pioneer, took an AIDC 2020 audience through her latest VR work, made with the Awavena people in the Amazon jungle.
Lynette Wallworth is an Australian pioneer of screen and digital technology with a keen sense of cultural context and social responsibility. She came to a wider stage with Collisions, a VR work made with an Aboriginal community which remembered the Maralinga atom bomb tests.
This content is only available to members of screenhub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to screenhub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the screen sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian screen community today