Positive change only ever happens when you are outside of your comfort zone. Here are some techniques to help make the leap.
Imagine for a moment that you are sitting comfortably inside your comfort zone. You are surrounded by all of the things you know and trust, doing the things you’ve always done, working with the people you’ve always worked with and telling yourself the stories you’ve always told yourself. You’re Dorothy in Kansas before the cyclone.
This content is only available to members of screenhub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to screenhub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the screen sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian screen community today