A week which confirms the gloss has gone of MKR. I'm a Celebrity has a new lease of life, and audiences love the squirms of marriage gone wrong, even if the network caused it.
This content is only available to members of ScreenHub
Subscribe Now for instant access!
A subscription to ScreenHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the screen sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder in the film and television industry
- Post, manage and monitor your social media campaigns using our extensive social media toolkit
- Promote yourself and your career to the largest screen community in Australia by uploading your professional profile
- Access thousands of subscriber-only features, articles and guides
- Take advantage of exclusive ticket giveaways, offers and competitions
- Save hundreds of Dollars every year on cinema tickets, magazines, books, travel, shopping and more with the Member Rewards scheme
... and much, much more.
Subscribe Now and be part of the Australian screen community