A Walkley looks good on any documentary maker's mantelpiece even if they have to frock up amongst disreputable strangers.
The documentary awards seem to be a quiet sector for the Walkleys, partly because the journalism component of most documentaries is less prominent. It is the difference between research and investigative journalism.
This content is only available to members of screenhub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to screenhub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the screen sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian screen community today