Scripted Ink prototypes a way of breaking open the doors to big production companies and broadcasters with the Drama Hothouse program.
Image: Screentime's latest show, Pine Gap, was created by the familiar Greg Haddrick and Felicity Packard. Haddrick runs Rainfall Creations, though he worked for Screentime until recently. Via Lisa Tomasetti.
This content is only available to members of screenhub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to screenhub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the screen sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian screen community today