Screen Queensland lays out part one of its Coronavirus rescue program to get crew working as soon as possible. Still to come is business development and resilience.
According to Screen Queensland CEO Kylie Munnich, the response to COVID-19 has been driven by discussion between the agency, the board and an industry task force set up for that purpose. The strategy builds on a screen industry survey which had more than 560 responses.
This content is only available to members of screenhub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to screenhub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the screen sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian screen community today