The prequel to the Academy Award-winning Mad Max: Fury Road is confirmed to begin filming in NSW in June 2022. It's the country's largest production to date.
After 36 years of waiting, Mad Max is finally coming home. The iconic franchise will return to filming in Australia with Mad Max: Furiosa, the direct sequel to 2015’s smash hit, Mad Max: Fury Road.
This content is only available to members of screenhub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to screenhub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the screen sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian screen community today