The MIFF opening night film is the closest us hoi polloi get to an A list party. At times this one felt a bit like a nocturnal version of the Melbourne Cup.
This content is only available to members of screenhub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to screenhub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the screen sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian screen community today
Determined to get some intelligent conversation going, MIFF management pelted the party crowd with thousands of thought balloons. If you want, you can go here and play 'pick the op-shop experts' in the photos. Film industry people are often benchmarks for quality.