Filmink Presents distributed the first Australian film since COVID-19 arrived. It is a modest kid's film which is taking advantage of the void in product.
‘Shooting in the Blue Mountains was great. I've lived here for quite some time and it's a great creative community here,' said Joanne Samuel.
This content is only available to members of screenhub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to screenhub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the screen sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian screen community today