When editors judge each other, they really know what they are talking about. Here are the ASE winners for 2019.
Editing is a merciless area to judge, because it tells us about the craft of the editor herself, but also the material as shot, and the capacity to create precise and genuine emotion. So editing awards are honours that spread to the rest of the crew and the (so called) creative principals.
This content is only available to members of screenhub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to screenhub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the screen sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian screen community today