Since 2014, the Skip Ahead initiative has supported YouTube creators with existing fanbases to reach wider audiences. This was their biggest year yet.
Screen Australia has partnered with Google Australia/YouTube once again on the Skip Ahead program. Now in its sixth year, the initiative has committed over $900 000 in production funding to local Youtube Creators, to help support them in creating more ambitious content for their channels, with 2020 seeing the largest group of recipients to date.
This content is only available to members of screenhub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to screenhub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the screen sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian screen community today