The Indie Bundle for Palestinian Aid has reached its $500k goal in just three days. Let’s look at the local games showing solidarity.
In just three days, the Indie Bundle for Palestinian Aid has already surpassed its fundraising goals of $500k for UNRWA for Palestinian Aid. In a monumental community effort that collects over 1000 games, the bundle features Liyla and The Shadows Of War, a Palestinian-made narrative platformer that explores the experience of a child during the 2014 Gaza War, as well as games from around the world. Included in the bundle are a huge number from the Australian and New Zealand gamemaking community, who took this opportunity to show solidarity with Palestine.
This content is only available to members of screenhub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to screenhub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the screen sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian screen community today