Darcy Yuille has worked on crews and taught camera techniques for twenty years. Here he builds an aesthetic and development process based on smartphones.
The smartphone, now working in 4k and slo-mo, is far more than a substitute for a ‘real‘ camera so emerging creators can develop their skills. In a neat illustration of artistic discipline, it is a separate form of cinematography with specific advantages.
This content is only available to members of screenhub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to screenhub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the screen sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian screen community today