Distribution companies which used to rely on cinemas have been building ways of putting a tiny bit of icing on the cake by setting up camp in streamerland.
The Australian Home Entertainment Distributors Association (AHEDA) is a peak body representing a variety of companies partly involved in this market. They include Madman, Defiant Screen Entertainment, Paramount Home Media, Roadshow and Walt Disney.
This content is only available to members of screenhub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to screenhub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the screen sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian screen community today