New research shines the cold light of reality on who gets to tell us what's important in TV news and current affairs. We are not making progress.
On August 17 2020, an organisation of journalists and communications professionals dropped a bombshell on the screen news and current affairs sector which could generate permanent change. It will need the same determination and energy we have already seen in the drama sector.
This content is only available to members of screenhub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to screenhub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the screen sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian screen community today