Ross Emery is a tentpole cinematographer and international Australian. His latest work is Raised by Wolves, part of Ridley Scott's extraordinary world.
Ridley Scott’s Raised by Wolves is a story about androids who protect adults and raise children. It ponders the nature of belief, the contradictory and ambiguous construction of humans and the weird of religion. It is a thread which began with Alien; Bladerunner was also a part of this journey.
This content is only available to members of screenhub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to screenhub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the screen sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian screen community today