NBCUniversal signs onto a self-regulatory approach to streaming in ASEAN countries, highlighting the rise of local control over values.
Trying to run a streaming service which reaches across many societies is a jigsaw of cultural differences and technical solutions. Across Asia, the screen sector is waking up to the value of export, led really by Korea and to a lesser extent Vietnam, according to discussions at the Hong Kong Film Mart earlier this year.
This content is only available to members of screenhub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to screenhub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the screen sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian screen community today