The well-known actor and filmmaker has long been passionate about design and architecture. Now he's launching a content platform devoted to it.
A confession: I used to be obsessed with Spartacus, the gore and glam of that ultra-violent super-stylish Starz series about gladiators. Shot in New Zealand, it featured a host of buffed and beautiful local actors including Lucy Lawless, the late Andy Whitfield, Jai Courtney and Dustin Clare.
This content is only available to members of screenhub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to screenhub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the screen sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian screen community today