The Federal government has just shafted the sector, paid off the commercial broadcasters and offered a small box of bandaids.
The Federal government has just taken ten percent off the budgets of every Australian feature film which relies on the tax offset, which is everything truly Australian which costs more than $500,000 to make.
This content is only available to members of screenhub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to screenhub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the screen sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian screen community today