The well-oiled screen industry lobbying machine went to Canberra to launch a key demand converting the streaming companies into partners with the local screen sector.
On Tuesday 16 March a combined delegation of Screen Producers Australia, the Media Entertainment and Arts Alliance, the Australian Directors Guild, and the Australian Writers Guild, badged to the Make It Australian Campaign, went to Canberra to lobby politicians.
This content is only available to members of screenhub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to screenhub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the screen sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian screen community today