Tax, residuals, collapsing budgets, the dangers of streaming deals – the Australian Guild of Screen Composers finds tears in the sugar of recovery.
Screen composer and polymath of sonic storytelling Antony Partos has succeeded Caitlin Yeo as the president of the Australian Guild of Screen Composers. Members are necessarily skilled organisers and business people, with a strong sense of intellectual property, evolving tastes and the role of government.
This content is only available to members of screenhub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to screenhub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the screen sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian screen community today