When you are not earning, a small amount of help can mean a lot. The screen and performing arts philanthropic funds are raising money with a unified approach.
This year, as the performing arts sector faces enormous problems, the state-based Performing Arts Benevolent Funds have combined into the Alliance of Australasian Performing Arts Benevolent Funds (AAPABF), supported by Cate Blanchett.
This content is only available to members of screenhub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to screenhub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the screen sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian screen community today