From new films Lassie Come Home, Croods 2 and Soul, to classics like My Neighbour Totoro, the Artistic Director of the Children's International Film Festival, Thomas Caldwell, gives us his recommendations.
With school holidays right around the corner, many parents will be going through a range of emotions. It's such a relief to have survived 2020 with all that it's thrown at us, and this is a wonderful time to celebrate the resilience and bravery of all the Australian kids who've reached the end of such a turbulent school year. On the other hand, it means that yet again, the kids are going to be at home and looking for things to do, and for many of us, we’ve already spent a lot of time this year at home with kids, trying to find things for them to do!
This content is only available to members of screenhub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to screenhub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the screen sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian screen community today