The premieres of Top End Wedding and Animals at the Adelaide Film Festival's Popup stretch from urban tough to Indigenous lyrical.
Top End Wedding director Wayne Blair engages a crowd at the Adelaide Film Festival's Australilan premiere of Top End Wedding. Source: Adelaide Film Festival Facebook
This content is only available to members of screenhub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to screenhub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the screen sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian screen community today