'Citizen Activism: Reclaiming Childhood Rights' honours three women whose activism helped bring about the Royal Commission into Institutional Responses to Child Abuse.
A series of new online films celebrating three citizen activists launches through the Museum of Australian Democracy (MoAD) today, on the sixth anniversary of the Royal Commission’s Interim Report into Institutional Responses to Child Abuse.
The series, a collaboration between La Trobe University and MoAD, profiles advocate and writer Chrissie Foster (AM), Care Leavers Australasia Network (CLAN) CEO Leonie Sheedy (OAM), and journalist Joanne McCarthy.
This content is only available to members of screenhub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to screenhub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the screen sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian screen community today