Kirk Edwards, CEO of Village Cinemas, lays out some key ways in which the industry will evolve after COVID-19, with the help of a certain magpie.
Kirk Edwards, who runs Village Cinemas, is sitting at the top of an industry which is the most powerful social experience in the country. Eighty five million tickets are sold every year in Australia, which boils down to 6.5 per person.
This content is only available to members of screenhub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to screenhub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the screen sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian screen community today