Tell stories, make your gang small, learn how to work meetings - key lessons on imagination in a huge bureaucracy, all from Cecilia Ambros, who controls the creativity in Amazon.
Ultimately, a great idea happens because of a determined group working in unison to a plan. Image: Nasr Ol Molk Mosque in Shiraz, Iran, from Flickr.
This content is only available to members of screenhub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to screenhub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the screen sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian screen community today