Collaborative art forms are all about finding the right people to work with, which is bad news if you're an introvert allergic to mingling.
Going global, Australians give up their traditional idea of an effective hustle. Image: Heath Ledger in Ned Kelly.
This content is only available to members of screenhub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to screenhub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the screen sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian screen community today