Free diving, performative eating, vagina power and the horrors of internet stardom—all the winners at the virtual edition of the Sydney Film Festival are touched by the social web.
The Sydney Film Festival's Awards Ceremony last night had the key essential, which was awards for some excellent films. But it lacked all that tension vibrating around a real auditorium as clusters of people hope desperately for a moment of honour after months of work. Or years in the case of documentary.
This content is only available to members of screenhub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to screenhub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the screen sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian screen community today