Our legacy continues with submissions open for our 2nd season in 2022.
World Monologue Film Festival accepts films in the following format:
– They must be shot in one continuous take
– They must have camera movement – no performing in front of a tripod
– They must feature only one performer – no offscreen voices, no additional actors (silent or not)
– They must run for 1 to 2 and a half minutes
– They must not mention Coronavirus and the global pandemic – let’s tell stories about something else!
Check out our “How to” video:
Watch our info session from 2021. Our 2021 season may have some differences, but this gives you a deeper understanding of how the event works:
For more information, visit monologues.com.au/WMFF