Industry Development supports screen industry guilds and screen-based organisations to deliver professional skills development activities in Victoria to a diverse range of screen practitioners.
VicScreen is committed to promoting and supporting gender equality, diversity and inclusiveness in the Victorian screen industry and requires applicants to demonstrate diversity and inclusion in their applications. All applicants should read VicScreen’s Gender & Diversity Statement prior to applying
What are we looking for?
We will only provide support for activities that will deliver on our commitment to gender equality, diversity and inclusiveness.
The proposed activities must also address at least one of these key objectives:
• Facilitate opportunities for professional craft and business skills development and/or career pathways for Victorian screen industry practitioners.
• Encourage broader business, partnerships and collaboration opportunities across the Victorian screen industry and creative industries.
• Support sustained and improved employment outcomes for Victorian screen practitioners.
• Strengthen professional connections and networks with established industry practitioners and businesses, which may lead to future employment or partnership opportunities.
• Increase knowledge and understanding of the business practices which underpin the screen industry and encourage innovation and entrepreneurship.
For more information, visit VicScreen