International Film & Entertainment Festival of Australia (IFEFA) was held in Sydney in November 2014. The event is unique and open to receive submissions from worldwide but with the focus on Bringing world to one platform . We aim to broaden and deepen the cultural and economic ties between Australia and rest of the world.
Also South Asian diaspora in Australia has been increasing its influence in socio-economic landscape as well as political arena. Encouraging all of the film makers to take advantage of this opportunity .IFEFA is a dream project for the team involved that have been working on the concept for some time now with their focus on the cultural development and community support. IFEFA aims and objectives are aligned to achieve the highest standards of cohesive international communities by fostering cultural diversity, multiculturalism, mutual understanding and peace.
IFEFA, since its inception we have generated lots of interest from the international communities that are supporting and looking forward to participate in the event from Canada, US, UK, India, Pakistan and many other countries that we have been reaching out to.
IFEFA also aims to provide workshops, support local talent, produce local content, documentaries and engage with world’s finest and leading film and art fraternity.
IFEFA is always keen to foster and support the business interests, forge strategic alliances across the borders, create professional and commercial opportunities while supplying the local expertise.
Festival category: (international relevance, international player)
Favorite this festival or add it to one of your lists to be alerted about open call, deadlines and notification date.
Awards Total prize money: 0.00
Other prizes: Film Awards & Certificate & Purple Blazer for Purple honour award for community recipients
GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS
The following is an explanation of the Rules and Guidelines governing the submissions of a film to the current IFEFA Film Festival. Compliance with these Rules and Guidelines is necessary in order to participate in the Film Festival. Submission of a film implies unconditional acceptance of the Rules & Guidelines, therefore, please carefully read through the Rules prior to submitting your film. If you have any questions, please contact the IFEFA team: info@IFEFA.com
1. IFEFA Film Festival accepts submissions for films in the following categories: Animated, Art, Documentary, International, Feature, Short (under 45 minutes).
2. The submitted film must be the original work of the Filmmaker.
3. The Entrant/s submitting the film must hold all legal rights for the submission, as well as all necessary clearances for public exhibition.
4. The Filmmaker/s retains all submission and intellectual property rights.
5. Films may be submitted electronically via FilmFreeway Only.
6. To submit film via FilmFreeway
Log onto the website, set up an account, and submit your film to IFEFA.
Your fee will also be taken over the internet.
After submitting your film through FFL, Please send us the JPEG & PDF versions of the film posters.
7. The Filmmaker/s is/are responsible for making sure all submission material arrives by the submission deadline indicated. If your film does not arrive by the deadline for which you have registered, you may be required to pay the higher submission fee.
8. The following concerns submission deadlines and submission fees. Note, the deadlines are the postmark dates or the dates by which the film must be registered with FFL.
Each submission must be accompanied by the appropriate fee. Submission fees are in are U.S. Dollars per submission and is non-refundable. These fees may be paid by Paypal
9. All films must be in English or with English subtitles. Non-English language films without subtitles will not be considered.
10. IFEFA is not responsible for any damage to materials that occurred while in transit. If your film arrives damaged, we will contact you to request another copy.
11. Filmmakers are allowed to submit more than one film for the Festival provided that each film is submitted separately and meet IFEFA guidelines. Please do not send a compilation DVD composed of films for separate entries.
12. Filmmakers are allowed to resubmit a film that was previously submitted provided significant changes were made and all eligibility requirements are met. When re-submitting the film, include a brief letter detailing the changes made.
13. Only complete entries (DVD screener, entry form, payment) will be processed.
14. Materials submitted for the IFEFA will not be returned
15. All personal contact information is to remain confidential and not to be shared with any third parties.
16. IFEFA reserves the right to use images from films submitted in the Festival for marketing purposes.
17. IFEFA panel of judges will judge all films. All decisions regarding award winners are considered final and incontestable.
For more information, visit International Film & Entertainment Festival of Australia