Make short, entertaining, compelling creations using Green Screen technology.
GSFF is an online film festival that challenges filmmakers world-wide to make short films using Green Screen technology.
Whether you’re 8 or 80+, novice or pro, take our Green Screen Challenge (GSC) for the chance to win amazing prizes.
Let the green screen be your LOCATION CHAMELEON. Travel to any corner of the planet and beyond without leaving your loungeroom.
Finalists will be selected by industry professionals and premiered during an awards show in March 2022.
Each festival we will inspire you with a theme as part of our Green Screen Challenge (GSC).
Junior and Open categories and great prizes.
OPEN – Open 16+
$2,500 Best Film
$1,500 Runner Up
JUNIOR -15 years old or younger
$500 Best Film
$250 Encouragement Award
$500 Schools Prize
ALL ENTRANTS – Any age
$500 Best Male Actor
$500 Best Female Actor
$1,000 Best use of Green Screen
$1,000 People’s Choice Award
$500 Best Music Video
All finalists and shortlisted entries receive a Laurel.
Prizes are in AUD.
ALL FILMMAKERS MUST ADHERE TO THE FOLLOWING RULES & GUIDELINES:
• Your film must be no longer than 7 minutes, 3-5 minutes recommended (including titles and credits)
• Your film must contain the 2021 GSC theme of “As fast as you can, as slow as you dare.”
• Your film must use Green Screen for at least half its running time.
• Your film must be in landscape
• Your film must be uploaded by midnight (Pacific Daylight Time) (24:00 PDT) the deadline date.
• You must include with your entry a movie poster.
• You must include with your entry a one-line, log line to describe your film (Eg. “A young man is transported to the past, where he must reunite his parents before he and his future cease to exist.’ – Back to the Future)
• You must include with your entry 3-5 production stills as proof of your use of Green Screen.
• You must agree to ALL terms and conditions of entry as specified in the Terms & Conditions on our website.
** PLEASE COMPLETE ALL FIELDS IN THE SUBMISSION FORM.
You MUST include a contact name, email address and phone number, suburb, state and postcode with your entry.
By submitting your film via FilmFreeway you are agreeing to the GSFF 2021/22 Terms and Conditions.
Please read the full Terms and Conditions of entry to GSFF here: www.greenscreenfest.com
For more information visit https://www.greenscreenfest.com/