ENTRIES FOR THE 2022 FLEURIEU FILM FESTIVAL ARE NOW OPEN,
FILMS MUST FOLLOW THE THEME OF ‘DREAMS’.
IN 2022 WE HAVE CHANGED A FEW PARTS OF OUR ENTRY CRITERIA, THE CHANGES ARE AS FOLLOWS:
Films must be 8 minutes or under (Not including credits).
We have decided to increase the duration limit to allow for 8 minute films to include credits. Films can only use time after 8 minutes to show credits and credits must be a reasonable duration of time.
Entries from Australia only.
We have decided to only allow entries from Australia in 2022. We do not receive many international films, and to help us focus on Australian short films and filmmakers we have made the decision to disallow international entries.
Entry fees have increased.
We have made the decision to increase our entry fees, they can be seen in the full rules and terms. We have done this so we are able to provide a greater service to Australian filmmakers. Fleurieu Films Incorporated is a not for profit organisation and all of our income goes into covering the costs associated with running our events.
FULL RULES & TERMS:
- Films must be 8 minutes or under (excluding credits).
- Films must observe the theme of Dreams.
- Films must have been completed during or after 2018 to be eligible.
- Any genre accepted.
- Entries from Australia only.
- Entry fees before August 23rd are $30 (AUD) or $26 (AUD) for Gold members and before November 22nd are $35 (AUD) or $30 (AUD) for Gold members.
- Submissions to be received no later than 5.00 pm ACST 23/11/2021.
- The Fleurieu Film Festival has the right to use all films entered into the Fleurieu Film Festival for the screening and advertising of the festival, whether that be photos, footage from the film or both.
- Advertising use cases are short audio or visual pieces or supplied photographs on our social media, magazine or blogs, on Adelaide local TV station Channel 44 in short advertisements, radio and podcasts.
- It is the sole responsibility of the filmmakers and their production companies if they breach copyrights for music, photos, scripts, any visual or written material within their films.
- If Fleurieu Film Festival is unable to run a live, in-person event due to global or local catastrophe, you permit us to run your film in a wholly or partially online film festival format. Please be aware this may remove your eligibility to screen your film at some large festivals that have a premiere requirement. Please contact us separately if you wish for an exemption to this point.
- No disputes will be entered into, the winners are the sole decision of the Fleurieu Film Festival.