In just 12 months, the NGA has absorbed the largest intake of new positions and a rethink of staff funding since the gallery opened.
Am I alone in noticing an unprecedented flood of top curators and arts professionals into Canberra over the past six to twelve months?
This content is only available to members of screenhub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to screenhub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the screen sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian screen community today