The future can't get here fast enough was the perfect start for ArtsHub’s Visions 2020 conference. We look at the key takeaways from our panelists and keynote speaker Hrag Vartanian, as we look at what the sector needs in 2021.
Wominjeka (or ‘Come with purpose’) was the Woi-wurrong word that Aunty Janet Galpin offered in her Welcome to Country for ArtsHub’s virtual conference, Visions 2020. That idea of purpose found its way across all of the panels – one perhaps not expected, but a foundation as our arts sector put closure to a year and brace for another.
This content is only available to members of screenhub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to screenhub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the screen sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian screen community today