We compare the statements by the NSW Liberal Party, the ALP and the Greens to discover a remarkable lack of interest in domestic production.
Catherine Scott's documentary Backtrack Boys had a hard time being financed though Screen Australia and Create NSW came onboard. Our politicians don't want to talk about the hoops we jump through and the government agencies that run them.
This content is only available to members of screenhub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to screenhub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the screen sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian screen community today