Actor and playwright Meyne Wyatt delivered three minutes of explosive television on Q&A last night. It's a war cry against racism that storytellers must hear.
The weekend was dominated by Black Lives Matter protests around the world, and locally, huge marches against Indigenous Deaths in Custody. On Monday night, the ABC's special edition of Q&A was devoted to racism in Australia.
This content is only available to members of screenhub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to screenhub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the screen sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian screen community today