Australians are used to doing well at prime kids' TV moment the international Prix
Jeunesse Awards. But this is the first time producers can accept them in their jarmies.
Some stories truly deserve to be celebrated. Just as the commercial broadcasters push once more to put the bullet into their share of children's television, the ABC enters its annual crop into the Prix Jeunesse International Awards.
This content is only available to members of screenhub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to screenhub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the screen sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian screen community today