Our democratic hearts would love to see a broad sprinkling of glory but two productions dominated. All the winners are listed here and congratulations to them.
Another year – though what a strange year – and another AACTA Awards, and they too were a little strange, though some would say they always are. Due to Australia's current good luck and good management of the pandemic, an actual physical AACTA Awards Ceremony was possible yesterday (Monday 30 November), presented by Foxtel at the The Star Sydney event centre.
This content is only available to members of screenhub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to screenhub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the screen sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian screen community today