This clever coven of Australian filmmakers knows spooky, scary and stylish when they see it. Briony Kidd, Isabel Peppard, Donna McRae, Katrina Irawati Graham and Megan Riakos send us their recommendations.
Some years ago I had the pleasure of attending the totally unique Stranger With My Face International Film Festival, down in Hobart. I met there a number of female filmmakers, including among others, Briony Kidd, Isabel Peppard, Katrina Irawati Graham, Megan Riakos and Donna Mcrae.
This content is only available to members of screenhub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to screenhub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the screen sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian screen community today