Your voice is more critical than ever, to help map the way out, and a way through, as Victoria turns to renewing its landmark Creative State strategy in a post pandemic climate. So Have Your Say!
Minister for Creative Industries Danny Pearson has announced today (22 October) that the Victorian Government would renew its landmark Creative State strategy.
This content is only available to members of screenhub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to screenhub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the screen sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian screen community today