A prominent arts education lobby coalition, the National Advocates for Arts Education (NAAE) highly praised the decision to include the visual and performing arts as priority learning areas in the second stage of national curriculum development by the Ministerial Council on Education, Employment, Training and Youth Affairs (MCEETYA).
This content is only available to members of screenhub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to screenhub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the screen sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian screen community today