Go forth and hunt for locations, says SPA, to help areas now trashed by fire and drought.
As the flames die down and the water recedes from the pummelled communities in regional Australia, locals are trying to attract customers to their businesses. They desperately need to get back to some version of normal.
This content is only available to members of screenhub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to screenhub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the screen sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian screen community today