Cinemas open, feminist docs rule, production re-starts and Liam Neeson will be around town in Melbourne this month. Here's our fortnightly round-up of news, interviews and reviews.
CINEMAS, BOX OFFICE AND THE FUTURE OF EXHIBITION
After eight months in lockdown, Victoria is finally open for business again. Indoor cinemas are back this week, albeit with limited 20-seat per space capacity. This makes it hard for proprietors to make ends meet (and seems odd considering the rules around more spittle-risky venues like restaurants). Hopefully a continuing string of donut days will bring about relaxed rules.
This content is only available to members of screenhub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to screenhub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the screen sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian screen community today