A 20 per cent increase in core funding and some extra dollars for regional screenings acknowledge the growing importance of the biggest Sydney screen event.
NSW Premier Gladys Berejiklian announces glad tidings at 2019 Sydney Film Festival opening night gala. Source: SFF.
This content is only available to members of screenhub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to screenhub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the screen sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian screen community today